MISSION AND VALUES
To provide faith-based, compassionate care for those traveling life's final journey and to provide support to the loved ones they leave behind.
We are committed to providing compassionate care to our patients and their loved ones.
- Provide compassionate hospice care that neither hastens death nor prolongs life
Promote uncompromising service
- Establish open and honest communication
- Embrace and value diversity
- Respect patient and family as part of the team
Provide aggressive symptom management to enhance the quality of life.
- Anticipate needs of patients and their families
- Promptly respond to all calls, regardless of the day or time
- Educate on signs and symptoms of impending death
- Guide patient/family through anxiety and fears
- Allow natural death
- Provide competent staff and ongoing education to ensure Best Practices and exceed industry standards
Provide a faith based environment.
- Provide a respectful work environment that promotes teamwork
- Encourage a stimulating work environment to allow continuous growth
- Provide community with resources and expertise
- Create relationships based on integrity, honesty and trust
- Partner with community leaders to contribute positively to the community we serve